Marketing, mainly digital.
Here you'll find some of my most recent marketing work
and a description of what it involved.
Past Clients Include:
Ad Campaign "The Business Of Keeping Ahead" - Sunday Business Post
This aim of the campaign was to increase subscriptions of The Sunday Business Post's new premium digital offering. The campaign was targeted at the younger generation who typically read online opposed to in print. The campaign message was; if you have the latest business news and industry insights from The Sunday Business Post, you will keep ahead in business. The campaign included:
- Market research into the overall newspaper industry, particularly the online business news sector in Ireland. Research to find out the best targets for the Sunday Business Post online, their persona and habits.
- In-Stream Video advertising online and digital banner advertising that included video.
- A microsite that featured influential business people sharing their stories about how they keep ahead.
- Email Marketing with free trial's and the latest news headlines.
- An App that alerts you when your business or industry is mentioned in a news article.
- Experiential Marketing involving an interactive leaderboard and a live feed of the street focused on the idea of keeping ahead.
- A small amount of television, print, radio, direct mail and outdoor advertising.
Won the 'An Post Smartest Student Marketing Campaign of the Year', for 'The Business of Keeping Ahead Campaign'.
YOUTUBE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN - DAIRYMASTER
I worked on a six week YouTube marketing campaign for Dairymaster. The aim of the campaign was to increase impressions, subscriptions and shares on Youtube videos on the Dairymaster Youtube Channel. This was achieved through paid, earned and owned media. The campaign included:
- The introduction of a subscription button throughout videos to encourage people to sign up to the Dairymaster channel.
- Engaging in YouTube's Fan Finder programme to raise awareness of the Dairymaster Youtube channel.
- The introduction of "Suggested by Dairymaster", a pop up which displayed another of Dairymaster's videos at the end of each video.
- Wrote titles and copy for YouTube videos
- Created and optimised YouTube True view video ads.
The campaign resulted in a 186% increase in views and a 250% increase in subscribers.
The Whittall Story, The Big Change - Dairymaster
Online & Mobile App ordering Campaign "Never Miss The Moment"- Pizza Hut
The aim of this campaign was to increase Pizza Hut's online and In-App ordering. The targets of the campaign were male sports fans aged 30+ and families. The campaign highlighted that online ordering is much easier and stress-free compared to ordering over the phone. By ordering online, you will never miss the moment that matters whether it is the winning goal in a sports match or your baby's first word. The campaign included:
- Mobile advertising and push notifications at meal times (as shown).
- A loyalty programme 'Hut Points' and a customer engagement strategy encouraging customers to share their Pizza Hut moments through social media.
- 'Pizza Hut Pals' an In-App feature also integrated with Facebook. The feature allows you to select people you want to share pizza with. Each person can choose the toppings they want.
- Partnering with US Military charities to give soldiers away from home a 'Moment In A Box'. A Pizza Hut pizza with photos and notes from family members printed on the inside of the box.
- TV and Digital Video Advertising on YouTube and the Google Display Network.